Tokn’: 60-Second Summary
Tokn is certainly not one of the ‘token’ CBD vendors with an array of products and a website full of information. Instead, this small company grows a few strains of CBD hemp flower on their little farm in Oregon and offers them just as they are to the world. No nonsense, no sophisticated branding or packaging, just premium hemp flower grown with care. They do make delicious CBD teas and pre-rolls, but that is the extent of their small product line. There’s something to be said for these smaller vendors that don’t offer a lot by way of variety but get it right where it counts.
Tokn’ Brand Review
The Tokn website is pretty limited when it comes to information, but because they do not offer any kind of extractions or CBD oil, there aren’t a lot of processes or ingredients they need to disclose. What we do know is that their small farm in Willamette Valley, Oregon produces CBD flower with high cannabidiol content and zero pesticides.
The brand’s current lab results by conducted by Confident Cannabis back this up, and Tokn presents a unique situation when it comes to our Safety Badge. Normally, we require that a CBD vendor posts up-to-date test results performed by a third party with a cannabinoid profile (purity and potency) for each SKU and contaminants results for pesticides, residual solvents, and heavy metals for at the least, each batch of CBD oil used to make product. But the only products Tokn has are their hemp flowers themselves. Therefore, in this instance, we are able to award the Safety Badge.
- CBD Hemp Flower – These are available in four different strains: lifter, suver haze, sour space candy, and electra. Each offers something a bit different, with different aromatic notes from different levels of specific terpenes. Suver Haze is the most potent of the bunch at nearly 20% CBD. If you don’t know where to start, Tokn offers hemp flights, or little samples of each strain, to get you started.
- CBD Hemp Cigarettes – Choose your strain with premium pre-rolls from trimmed, whole buds (no shake) in a rice paper wrap.
- CBD Hemp Trim
- CBD Teas – Tokn’ offers a delicious line of CBD hemp flower teas with a beautiful array of healthy and flavor-packed ingredients. Each variety contains powdered coconut milk, a fat to aid in solubility, and the six different blends boast locally sourced plants as well as 20 mg CBD per teaspoon. We give props to the golden milk, a blend with ginger root, turmeric root, and black peppercorns firstly, because the actual roots are used which means their health benefits are not lost (as with powders). Secondly, the inclusion of peppercorns boosts the absorbability of the turmeric, so we know whoever came up with this blend is no stranger to holistic wellness.
In a space that often seems dominated by the bigger guys, those with sophisticated technology, impeccable branding, and obvious money behind them, it’s refreshing to see CBD vendors like Tokn. It’s a big pond, but there’s always room for smaller fish, especially ones with genuine passion and dedication for hemp. We recommend Tokn get involved with a charity to increase their ranking and advance their reputation.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Tokn’
Tokn grows their own hemp flowers in Willamette Valley, Oregon without pesticides.
Tokn posts current, comprehensive CoAs for each of their hemp flower strains.
- CBDO™ Review – September 5, 2019
- Bare Roots Nutrition Review – September 5, 2019
- EMPE USA Review – September 5, 2019
- Tokn’ Review – September 5, 2019
- Heady Harvest Review – September 5, 2019
- The Good Patch Review – September 5, 2019
- Healing Resources Review – September 5, 2019
- Secret Nature CBD Review – September 5, 2019
- EndoCoast eview – September 5, 2019
- Ocanna CBD Review – September 5, 2019